How to Request Funds from Queer Commission:
- Plan out your event – if you need help organizing an event you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Make a detailed budget – As you plan your event, make a line by line budget of what you will need for your event. Organize it by the type of item you will need to purchase (e.g. Speakers, Publicity, Decorations, etc…)
- Email your budget to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday evening and then attend our meeting on Monday evening to present your budget. After presenting, you are more than welcome to stay for the remainder of the meeting but it is not mandatory.
- You will be contacted the following day with an update on your funding request.
Have a good grasp of the event you are planning, and be able to answer these questions.
- Where are you getting your supplies?
- What other ways are you seeking funding?
- What collaborations are being made?
- And event details: who, what, when, where, and why?
- Fundraising will be expected from all organizations.
- Attendance to leadership and org meetings.
- Collaboration is strongly encouraged.
And if you have any questions or need more clarification please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Alternative Funding Sources
- Finance Board
- AS CAB
- AS IVCRC
- AS Program Board
- AS SCORE
- AS STUDENT LOBBY
- Academic Departments
- Women’s Center
- Vice Chancellor
- After Dark